Class Teacher – Jubilee Primary
Website Jubilee Primary School & Children's Centre
Please note that this position is offered on a fixed term contract of one year, to cover the maternity leave of the current postholder – there may be the possibility of extension, but this cannot be guaranteed
Class Teacher sought for primary school in Tulse Hill
Salary: Inner London Main or Upper Pay Scale
Position type: Full-time
To start: TBC
For further details or to arrange a school visit: Please contact Obe Edehomo on 0208 678 6530 x203 or by email
To apply: All applications must use the forms supplied below and be submitted using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: Tuesday 2nd June 2020
Shortlisting: Thursday 4th June 2020
Interviews: Monday 8th June 2020
Jubilee Primary School is a diverse, flourishing and vibrant primary school located in Lambeth, South London.
Staff, parents and pupils say Jubilee is…..
- a place where a child’s lifelong passion for learning is awakened
- an inclusive, welcoming school where every child is valued, celebrated and supported
- an exciting place to learn with a wide range of extra- curricular activities and opportunities
- strengthened by its work with the local community
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- committed to education and raising standards
- an excellent primary practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning
- able to inspire children and deliver exciting learning opportunities
- passionate about continued professional development
- able to act as a positive role model
This post is suitable for an NQT, and subject leadership/middle leadership opportunities are available for the right candidate
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.