Administrative Officer (SIMS) – Woodmansterne School
Website Woodmansterne School
Administrative Officer (SIMS) sought for all phases of all-through school in Streatham Vale
Salary: NJC Scale 4 – Points 7 to 10 (£23628 to £24927 per annum) – pro-rata for part-year working
Position type: Full-time – 42 weeks per year (during school terms plus 3 weeks)
To start: ASAP
For further details: Please contact Androulla Oritis by telephone on 020 8764 1825 or by email
To apply: Please submit a completed application form (found below this advert, in the ‘Application Documents’ section) using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted.
Applications close: 9am, Monday 28th September 2020
Interviews: week beginning Monday 28th September 2020
Woodmansterne has a diverse and vibrant community and as a school we benefit from a rich variety of cultures and traditions. As a growing school, we are looking to extend our team further and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that Woodmansterne pupils receive a first-class education.
We are looking for a creative, motivated and enthusiastic Administrative Officer who would relish the opportunity to join our innovative team. You will be fundamental in playing a key role in the school office and contributing to this vibrant local community within the Local Authority’s first all-through school for children and young people aged 3 to 19 in South London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Administrative Officer with:
- strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build positive relationships, and a positive can-do attitude;
- Experience in providing an administrative service, dealing with requests in a professional manner;
- The ability to handle and respond to telephone calls, answering and dealing with a variety of tasks and taking messages;
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload in busy times;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge, including MS office applications and a willingness to learn new technology.
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.