Year 4 Class Teacher – Dunraven School
Website Dunraven Educational Trust
Year 4 Class Teacher sought for Primary phase of all-through school in Streatham
Salary: Inner London Main/Upper pay scale
Position details: Full-time
To start: January 2021
For further details: Please contact Tracey Beland-Tyce on 020 8696 5600
To apply: Please submit an application through the school’s recruitment web page
Applications close: noon, Monday 12th October 2020
Interviews: Monday 19th October 2020
The school’s aim is “Excellence for All” and the governors wish to appoint a candidate of significant ability and enthusiasm, aware of and stimulated by the challenges and potential of a successful multi-ethnic co-educational school.
Dunraven School’s results are strong, remaining well above national averages and representing positive ‘value-added’.
Recognition of its marked progress has been significant and its journey as a school is important to us.
- In February 2011, we were designated as both a National Support School and a Leading Edge School.
- In August 2011, we converted to Academy status.
- In 2012, we began our development as an All Through School with children starting in Reception in September 2013.
- In Summer 2013, our £20 million BSF programme was completed.
- In October 2014, we were judged as outstanding in all areas, including both Early Years and the Sixth Form, by Ofsted.
- In 2016, we were designated as a National Teaching School and an Academy Sponsor – the Dunraven Educational Trust was established.
- In September 2018, our Multi Academy Trust was formally set up with the integration of Van Gogh Primary, followed by Goldfinch Primary school in January 2019.
- a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NPQs);
- clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven track-record of success in developing leaders;
- a supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
- excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School); and
- a culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
Dunraven School is committed to the safety and protection of its students. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check is a condition of employment for all employees.
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.