Administrative Officer – Iqra Primary
Website Iqra VA Primary School
Administrative Officer sought for Primary school in Clapham
Salary: NJC Scale 3 – points 5 to 6 (£23427 to £23850 per annum) – pro-rata for part-year working
Position type: Full time – 39 weeks per year (during school terms)
To start: As soon as possible
For further details: Please contact the School Business Manager, Ayishat Ajikobi, by telephone on 020 7622 3630 or email
To apply: All applications must use the forms supplied below and be submitted using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: This advert will remain open until we have appointed to the position
Interview: Organised as suitable applications are received
Iqra is a very happy, thriving school graded ‘Oustanding’ in all areas, by OFSTED, in November 2017. The children are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision that we make. Leaders, including governors, have created a highly inclusive school. Leaders and staff work together with parents and carers to ensure that pupils are very well prepared for life in modern Britain.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to join our dedicated team to support the busy admin office.
We are looking for someone who:
- has good communication skills, excellent word processing and a high level of computer literacy
- is able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- is able to keep accurate records in a methodical manner
- is able to act on own initiative and also as part of a team
- is able to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and tact
- is able to identify and implement improvements in existing systems
- has experience of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- has experience of working in a busy office with varying and often unpredictable workloads
- understanding and commitment to Equality and Diversity, safeguarding and Health and Safety.
The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.