Website Loughborough Primary School
Early Years Educator sought for Primary school in Brixton
Salary: NJC Scale 4 – points 7 to 10 (£24279 to £25614 per annum; pay award pending) – pro rata for part year working
Position type: Full-time – 39 weeks per year (during school terms)
To start: November 2021 or as soon as possible
For further details or to arrange a school visit or Zoom meeting: Please contact the school by telephone on 0207 274 8374 or by email
To apply: Please submit a completed application (forms found below this advert, in the ‘Application Documents’ section) using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: Friday 29th October 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 1st November 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 8th November 2021
Are you an innovative and inspiring practitioner with exceptionally high standards?
Can you build strong, supportive relationships with children, parents, carers and colleagues?
Loughborough Primary School is a successful Primary school set in the heart of Brixton. We nurture, motivate and inspire pupils. Through innovative practice we strive for excellence, enabling our children to achieve their highest potential. We develop great thinkers who demonstrate curiosity, resilience and embrace challenge. We develop confident, independent individuals who are fully prepared for life in modern Britain. We are proud to serve our diverse community with our ‘child – centred approach’, creating partnerships between staff and parents to ensure every pupil has the opportunity to be successful.
We see our work as a moral mission to achieve social justice for our pupils…
We are looking for:
- an exceptional EYE to work within our Early Years Setting
- an EYE who is committed to ensuring every child reaches their full potential
- an EYE who demonstrates a commitment to personal professional development
- an outstanding practitioner committed to supporting the delivery high quality lessons through a broad and balanced curriculum
- an EYE who champions diversity and inclusion and values the importance of working in partnership with families
We can offer you:
- exceptional children who are well behaved and have a thirst for knowledge
- a supportive environment
- an experienced leadership team committed to developing you at each stage throughout your career