Website Woodmansterne School
Please note that this vacancy is offered on a casual basis
Exam Invigilators sought for all-through school in Streatham
Salary: £10.55 per hour
To start: November 2021
For further details: Please contact Vicki Mitchell by telephone on 020 8764 1825 or by email
To apply: All applications must use the forms supplied below and be submitted using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: 9am, Monday 1st November 2021
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 1st November 2021
We are looking to recruit a bank of Invigilators in order to cover internal and external examinations.
If successful you would be required to sign up for sessions during exam periods; the internal exam period is from November to December and the external exam period from May to June.
Experience is not requires as training will be provided.
We are looking for someone who is:
- punctual, dependable and trustworthy;
- reliable, flexible and readily available during examination periods;
- able to manage and deal with confidential data/issues appropriately;
- able to be a confident and reassuring presence to the candidates in exam rooms;
- able to liaise positively with pupils and staff with a friendly and professional manner;
- able to demonstrate effective communication skills.