Website STREATHAM WELLS SCHOOL
Key Stage 2 Teacher sought for Primary school in Streatham
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Scale
Position type: Full-time
To start: February 2022
For further details or to arrange a school visit: Please contact Kate or Mandy by telephone on 020 8674 3742 or by email
To apply: All applications must use the forms supplied below and be submitted using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: noon, Monday 24th January 2022
Shortlisting: Wednesday 26th January 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 1st February 2022
Streatham Wells School prides itself on a friendly atmosphere; most parents know each other and children tend to live close by. We are oversubscribed and parents like the family ethos that has been created.
Streatham Wells Primary School is an exciting place to learn and work:
- Pupils conduct themselves well around the school, and are helpful and courteous to visitors and each other.
- Teachers know pupils well and planned learning builds on what pupils know and can do.
- Pupils are well prepared for life in modern Britain – the school’s values are known and understood, and pupils play an active role in developing their school and relish the opportunities they have to make decisions.
- Adults have high expectations of children – as a result, children develop very strong personal and social skills.
Children work well together and are highly responsive to adult direction and instruction – routines are well established; if you are passionate about ensuring every child succeeds to the best of their ability, we will ensure you are empowered with the support and career development to achieve this.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic class teacher.
We are looking to appoint a teacher:
- who has excellent subject knowledge across the primary curriculum
- who is committed to raising achievement for all pupils
- who has high expectations of all pupils and staff members
- who is enthusiastic and able to inspire, support and motivate others
- who is a creative practitioner with a range of consistently high quality teaching strategies
We can offer excellent professional development opportunities for you to develop as a teacher and a leader. We have supportive Governors, staff and parents. We would encourage all applicants to visit the school or look at our school website.
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity and the safeguarding of children.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service – further information about the disclosure can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk/DBS and in the recruitment pack.