Website St. Stephen's CE Primary
Please note that these positions are offered on a fixed-term contract of one year
Two Teaching Assistants sought for Primary school in Oval
Salary: NJC Scale 3 – points 5 to 6 (£23838 to £24270 per annum) – pro rata for both part-time hours and part-year working
Position type: 32.5 hours per week – 39 weeks per year (during school terms)
To start: September 2022
For further details or to arrange a school visit: Please contact Diana Abiri-Noah by telephone on 020 7735 1023 or by email
To apply: Please submit a completed application to Diana Abiri-Noah (forms found below this advert, in the ‘Application Documents’ section) using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: Monday 4th July 2022
Interviews: week beginning Monday 11th July 2022
St. Stephen’s CE Primary School serves a diverse community, providing a creative curriculum and learning opportunities in an attractive environment in which children and adults can work together.
We would like to appoint Teaching assistants with a passion for teaching and learning to work across the school. Candidates must have a determination to raise the attainment of all children.
We are looking for staff who:
- Have experience in working with children or are planning to become a teacher in the future,
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills and can work under the direction of the class teacher to raise attainment.
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- Have a determination to raise the attainment of all children
- Who can work as part of a professional team
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with delightful children who enjoy learning
- A team who are committed to the achievement of all children.
- Opportunities to further your professional development and work in a friendly hardworking team.
- A creative approach to the curriculum
- Supportive colleagues
If you are looking to develop your skills further in a school committed to professional development of its entire staff, this could be the post for you. Graduates are welcome.
St Stephen’s School is committed to safeguarding children, and this commitment is reflected in our recruitment processes. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs.