Lambeth Nursery Schools' Federation
Teaching Assistant sought by Nursery school in Clapham
Salary: NJC Scale 1/2 to 3 – points 3 to 5 (£25359 to £26193 per annum) – pro rata for part-year working
Position type: Full-time – 39 weeks per year (during school terms)
To start: As soon as possible
For further details or to arrange a school visit: Please contact Jacqueline Edwards by email
To apply: All applications must use the forms supplied below and be submitted using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted>
Applications close: 9am, Monday 5th December 2022
Shortlisting: Monday 5th December 2022
Interviews: Thursday 8th December 2022 and Friday 9th December 2022
Triangle is an outstanding school in the Lambeth Nursery Schools’ Federation, working to provide excellent early years education and support young children and their families.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional and motivated Teaching Assistant. You will be working in the nursery school and sharing lunch with the children. You will be working as part of a team supporting the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage to two, three and four year old children, some of whom have special educational needs. You may be required to work flexibly to cover breakfast and after school club.
- A highly committed, creative and reflective practitioner able to provide high quality education and care for young children
- Able to effectively support young children and their families from a diverse ethnic and social background
- Keen to work as part of a supportive, flexible and busy team
- Interested in gaining valuable experience working in a wide range of settings.
- Working in a nursery school/early years setting delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum is essential.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.