Website Woodmansterne School
Woodmansterne has a diverse and vibrant community and as a school we benefit from this rich variety of cultures and traditions. As a growing school, we are looking to extend our team further and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that Woodmansterne pupils receive a first-class education.
We are looking for an excellent Sports Technician/Coach with:
- experience of working in a school setting
- very high expectations of what can be achieved
- work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within these
- the aspiration to work with young people, colleagues and parents
- computer literacy: ability to carry out a variety of general ICT tasks e.g. upload photographs
- experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community
- strong interpersonal skills
- previous experience of working in a sports field
- the ability to lead on the educational progress, achievement and enrichment experience (including trips, rewards and clubs)
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people.