Website Woodmansterne School
We are looking to appoint a creative and talented teacher to join our motivated and expanding team. You will be fundamental in formulating our innovative and exciting secondary curriculum and contributing to this vibrant local community within the Local Authority’s first all-through school for children and young people aged 3 to 19 in South London.
Woodmansterne has a diverse and vibrant community and as a school we benefit from this rich variety of cultures and traditions. As a growing school, we are looking to extend our team further and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that Woodmansterne pupils receive a first-class education.
As a Woodmansterne staff member, you can expect regular and relevant professional development, opportunities to work across phases, be creative and risk taking in your teaching, work closely with colleagues in planning and training. You will be an integral part of this wonderful school and supported by an experienced and supportive leadership team.
We are looking for an excellent Teacher of Humanities (Geography specialism, but able to teach all Humanities subjects) with:
- very high expectations of what can be achieved;
- a proven track record in raising pupil attainment;
- an understanding of how children learn and the complexities of this process;
- the aspiration to work with young people, colleagues and parents;
- the skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices;
- experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents,
- pupils and the school community;
- strong interpersonal skills;
- a creative and innovative approach to school improvement;
- the ability lead on the educational progress, achievement and enrichment experience trips, rewards and clubs).
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people.