Website Woodmansterne School
Woodmansterne School and Sixth Form is a diverse and vibrant community; we benefit from this rich variety of cultures and traditions. We are looking to extend our team and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that our young people receive an excellent, inclusive education.
We are looking for an excellent Careers Lead with:
- experience of delivering Careers interviews
- evidence of ongoing professional development within the field of careers; attendance of courses, INSET, action research, personal study ECT
- experience of a careers and or education environment
- Level 6 diploma in careers guidance and development (or willing to undertake qualification as part of the role)
- a up to date knowledge of career routes including through further and higher educations apprenticeships and employment
- Ability to show evidence of having a positive impact on student outcome
- the skills to work successfully as part of a team, establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices
- experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community
- strong interpersonal skills;
Our inclusive and highly skilled leadership team bring a range of experience and insight to their roles and are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all.