EYFS Class Teacher – Bonneville Primary
Website Bonneville Primary School
EYFS class teacher sought by Primary school in Clapham
Salary: Inner London Main/Upper Pay Scale
Position type: Full-time
To start: September 2019
For further details: Please contact Marilyn Assan by telephone on 020 8673 1183
To arrange a school visit: As above
To apply: Please submit a completed application (forms found below this advert, in the ‘Application Documents’ section) using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: noon, Friday 21st June 2019
Shortlisting: Information not available
Interviews: Tuesday 25th June 2019
Bonneville Primary School is a happy, successful and diverse learning community. We have a cohesive and supportive staff team who are committed to providing the best possible learning experiences for all our children. We encourage a forward thinking and progressive approach to improving learning outcomes, in a place where we are all different and equal.
We would like to hear from committed and ambitious teachers with a desire to achieve good outcomes for children of all backgrounds. You will be ready to tailor teaching and monitor progress so that every child achieves good progress. The school offers ample opportunity for teachers to take on additional responsibility, and we value candidates who show vision, enthusiasm and a wish to develop.
For successful candidates, we offer:
- an inclusive school, hidden in the vibrant community of Clapham;
- a three teacher model – a close knit working team with three qualified teachers for every two classes;
- smaller class sizes, enabling you to meet the demands of teaching more easily to a high standard;
- pay on the Inner London scale;
- great pupils and supportive parents;
- access to experienced and skilled HLTAs to support pupils learning;
- a distributive leadership structure, providing greater support at all levels;
- the latest interactive whiteboard in each classroom;
- a laptop computer;
- an enriched curriculum, with many specialist providers;
- good transport links;
- subject leadership release time, in addition to PPA release time; and
- a forward thinking, dynamic, committed, friendly, supportive and hardworking team
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.