Teaching Assistant – St. Saviour’s CE Primary
Website St Saviour's C of E Primary School
Teaching Assistant teacher sought for Primary school in Herne Hill
Salary: NJC Scale 3 – points 14 to 17 (£21613 to £22525 per annum) (pro rata)
Position type: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm – term-time only (39 weeks per year); suitable for job share
To start: September 2019
For further details: Please contact Aangelee Shah by telephone on 020 7274 7986
To arrange a school visit: As above
To apply: Please submit a completed application (forms found below this advert, in the ‘Application Documents’ section) using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: noon, Monday 1st July 2019
Shortlisting: Monday 1st July 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd July 2019
St Saviour’s School is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking teaching assistant to work one to one with a child with complex learning and emotional needs.
St Saviour’s School is a popular Church of England school in Lambeth and gained a ‘good’ judgement in its last Ofsted inspection. Staff always work together in a dedicated way to improve teaching, learning and each child’s experience. Our school has one class in each year group from Reception to Year 6.
We are looking for:
- a hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team;
- a person who demonstrates sensitivity, respect and kindness towards children;
- a person who can make effective decisions for the safety and well-being of children;
- a person who is able to use their own initiative and can plan and carry out interventions;
- a person who can communicate effectively with staff and parents; and
- an enthusiastic and flexible person with a passion for the job and a real desire to make a positive difference in a child’s life
We can offer:
- a pleasant working environment with genuinely friendly, caring and supportive staff;
- motivated staff that are working hard to give children an enjoyable learning experience; and
- an inclusive school with good standards of attainment and behaviour
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.