Year Two Teacher – St. Saviour’s Primary
Website St Saviour's C of E Primary School
Please note that this position is offered on a one-year, fixed-term contract, to cover the maternity leave of the current post holder
Year Two teacher sought for Primary school in Herne Hill
Salary: Inner London Main/Upper Pay Scale
Position type: Full-time; suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers
To start: September 2019
For further details: Please contact Aangelee Shah by telephone on 020 7274 7986
To arrange a school visit: As above
To apply: Please submit a completed application (forms found below this advert, in the ‘Application Documents’ section) using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: 4pm, Thursday 20th June 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 20th June 2019
Interviews: Monday 24th June 2019
St. Saviour’s School is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking Year 2 class teacher who is committed to creative learning, raising standards and securing the best possible outcomes for each child.
Our school is a one form entry church school with classes from Reception to year 6, and is a popular school in Lambeth and gained ‘good’ judgements in its most recent Ofsted inspections. Staff always work together in a dedicated way to improve teaching, learning and each child’s educational experience.
We are looking for:
- a successful teacher with a history of good or outstanding teaching;
- an excellent practitioner with a creative approach to teaching and learning who can inspire and motivate our children;
- a hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team; and
- an enthusiastic and flexible teacher with a passion for the job and a real desire to make a difference in children’s lives.
We can offer:
- motivated staff delivering a creative curriculum;
- a pleasant working environment with genuinely friendly, caring and supportive staff;
- engaging and highly motivated children who are keen to learn;
- a successful, popular and well resourced learning environment; and
- an inclusive school with good standards of attainment and behaviour
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.