Website Sudbourne Primary School
Sudbourne Primary School seeks a creative and inspiring class teacher with a passion for learning who can inspire, motivate and challenge pupils to achieve the highest levels of progress and attainment.
This is an excellent opportunity for early career teachers to begin their journey in the education sector.
We offer high quality professional development to help ECTs grow and develop outstanding practice.
The successful teacher will join a talented and hardworking staff team, supported by a Headteacher and Governors who are committed to fostering a culture of team work, and collaboration.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Have an ability and commitment to engage, motivate and inspire all children to learn, achieve and make good progress
- Have a real belief in inclusivity and the fact that all children can be supported to be successful
- Have a good general knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have commitment to high standards of attainment and achievement
- Have flexibility, resilience, adaptability and commitment to working as part of a team
- Be a great communicator with good interpersonal skills who can also actively engage with parents
- Be passionate about education in a school deeply rooted in the local community
- Wonderful pupils in a diverse and inclusive school with a real commitment to the community● An enthusiastic and highly skilled staff team
- A commitment to on-going professional development to further develop your career with a dedicated Personal Growth Partner (PGP) to support and guide your career pathway
- A genuine commitment to ensure a respectful work life balance and regular opportunities to socialise with colleagues
- A powerful ethos based on improving children’s lives through outstanding education
- An imaginative curriculum which emphasises the importance of all aspects of a child’s development
- Comprehensive medium term planning and resources for all subject areas for you to adapt and personalise to your class
- An exciting teaching and learning environment in a brand-new school building
- A deeply committed staff and Board of Governors, constantly striving for improvement and excellence
- Active and engaged parents and carers