Website London Nautical School
We are seeking to appoint outstanding and inspirational Learning Support Assistants who will be able to guide pupils with EHCPs and SEN status within our school.
The school is particularly keen to recruit graduates who may have aspirations to join the teaching profession in subsequent years or motivated candidates who wish to gain experience in an education setting prior to moving on to other professional roles in the sector
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:-
- Excellent pupil behavioural management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written form
- Excellent inter-personal skills,time management and attendance
- Commitment to the school and its pupils
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- The ability to work within a team
The successful candidate must be able to quickly build professional relationships with challenging pupils and be able to motivate and encourage them in their progress both inside and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, successful students
- High aspirations and expectations of students’ achievement
- An exciting and diverse curriculum
- Friendly, supportive and professional colleagues
- Excellent leadership support, professional development and guidance
We reserve the right to interview / appoint to this post ahead of the above schedule for outstanding candidates.