Headteacher – Holy Trinity CE Primary
Website Holy Trinity CE Primary School
Headteacher sought for Primary school in Upper Tulse Hill
Salary: Inner London Leadership Scale – points L18 – L24 plus 10% discretionary allowance
Position type: Permanent, full time
To start: January 2020
To arrange a school visit: Please contact Denise Richards (Finance and HR Manager) by email
To apply: Please submit a completed application form (found below this advert, in the ‘Application Documents’ section) using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: noon, Monday 28th October 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th November 2019
After fifteen successful years with our current head, we are seeking a person with the passion and vision to lead our vibrant and culturally diverse school into the next stage of its history.
Holy Trinity has a strong Christian ethos and a vision for all pupils to achieve their potential.
The school has a great staff team and boasts many exciting initiatives which include:
- a new curriculum, recognised as cutting edge and being shared with other schools,
- an excellent range of after school activities,
- a broad music provision, and
- trips, culminating in a year 6 visit to Barcelona
We have excellent welfare and support and our whole team works hard to ensure that our pupils leave us as self-assured and confident young people ready to engage with the challenges of secondary school.
We are recognised by OFSTED as good with outstanding features and our latest SIAMS inspection judged the school outstanding.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with vision, passion and energy to lead Holy Trinity into the next phase of our development.
You will bring:
- a commitment to develop our Christian ethos, in the context of an open intake,
- the energy and the vision to motivate and inspire staff, parents, and pupils,
- outstanding leadership, management and communication skills, and
- a desire to develop new initiatives in the school that will build on our successes
You will find:
- an experienced, passionate and dedicated staff and governing body,
- enthusiastic, confident children who want to succeed, and
- a happy working environment in an inclusive community
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service – further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs.
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.