Class Teacher – Immanuel and St. Andrew CE Primary
Website Immanuel & St. Andrew C of E Primary School
Class teacher sought for Primary school in Streatham
Salary: Inner London Main/Upper Pay Scale
Position type: Full-time
To start: September 2020
For further details or to arrange a school visit: Please contact Mrs. B. Grehan by email
To apply: All applications must use the forms supplied below and be submitted using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: noon, Thursday 27th February 2020
Shortlisting: Friday 28th February 2020
Interviews: Thursday 5th March 2020 and Friday 6th March 2020
Immanuel & St. Andrew CE Primary School is a highly respected, over-subscribed, diverse and thriving Primary school set in the heart of Streatham.
Our vision, fondly known as “The Immanuel Way” is to prepare children for life-long learning whilst valuing the uniqueness of every child and providing for their needs.
We are committed to high academic standards, high expectations and high aspirations which drives our belief in “Excellence for all. Excellence from all.”
We would welcome an application from interested candidates who wish to become part of the ‘Immanuel’ family.
You will have experience of:
- setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils;
- planning and teaching well-structured lessons;
- monitoring and being accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes;
- setting high expectations of behaviour;
- communicating effectively with parents with regard to pupils’ achievements and well-being; and
- making a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of a school.
We can offer:
- excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities;
- a warm, welcoming and creative environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team;
- polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning; and
- supportive parents and governors committed to our school ethos.
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.