Website St Anne's Catholic Primary School
Early Years Educator sought by Primary school in Vauxhall
Salary: NJC Scale 5 – points 12 to 15 (£26544 to £28005 per annum; pay award pending) – pro rata for part-year working
Position type: Full-time – 39 weeks per year (during school terms)
To start: September 2021
For further details or to arrange a school visit: Please contact Mrs. M. Dunbar by telephone on 0207 735 4516 or by email
To apply: All applications must use the forms supplied below and be submitted using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted>
Applications close: noon, Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews: Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th June 2021
‘St Anne’s is a warm and welcoming school with an exceptional Catholic ethos. Pupils flourish in its supportive and inclusive atmosphere.’
(S48 Diocesan Inspection, Sept 2016)
We are looking for an outstanding Early Years Educator who is:
- highly motivated and enthusiastic with the highest expectations of selves and others;
- highly organised;
- a caring, patient and sensitive practitioner, with an excellent understanding of the needs of children in the age range 3-11;
- committed to their professional development and the development of inclusion within the school;
- sympathetic to the ethos of a Catholic school;
- proficient in the use of ICT;
- happy to participate in and to support the school at annual school events; and
- a team player with a sense of humour.
The successful applicant will have the energy and enthusiasm to provide the highest quality education for our pupils, and will be fully committed to the mission and aims of the school.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.