Website Kings Avenue School
Premises Officer sought for Primary school in Clapham
Salary: NJC Scale 5 – points 12 to 15 (£25833 to £27255 per annum) (part-year working)
Position type: Full-time (6am to 2pm Mon-Fri) – 44 weeks per year
To start: As soon as possible
Questions about this position: Please contact Anupa Shah by email
To arrange a school visit: As above
To apply: All applications must use the forms supplied below and be submitted using the ‘Apply for Job’ button below – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted
Applications close: Friday 31st January 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 3rd February 2020
Interviews: from Tuesday 4th February 2020
Kings Avenue is a rapidly improving school, which introduced an exciting new model in September 2019 – if you would like to be part of an expanding new team, using current initiatives in education to drive change at an accelerated rate, join our team.
Kings Avenue School is seeking to recruit an outstanding Premises Officer to join our improving school:
- to be responsible for the provision of a safe, secure, well presented environment to our children and young people, staff, parents and other stakeholders;
- to undertake the role of Premises Officer, taking the lead to ensure that all HSE policies and processes remain fully up to date and relevant;
- to be responsible for ensuring operational compliance with all necessary standards and legislation (fire, legionella, asbestos etc); and
- to contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school.
We can offer:
- excellent staff development opportunities;
- inquisitive, lively and inspiring children;
- a rapidly improving school up to date with all current initiatives;
- a supportive and active parent community; and
- a friendly welcoming staff team
If you are looking to develop your skills further in a school committed to professional development of its entire staff, this could be the post for you.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding children, and this commitment is reflected in our recruitment processes.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service; further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs.
To apply for this job you'll need to download and fill in the relevant supplied documents, (the links are above) which you will then need to upload using our online application system by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.http://www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.